Thursday, March 20, 2008

more Miss Lottie



Charai's good friend came over today and as a gift took a few pictures of Lottie and here are a couple of my favorite.

It is funny - it has been 7 years since we had a little girl and these brain squeezers (what my Dad calls these head bands) still annoy me. They are always falling down and it gets worse as they move more. She is really cute though and these pictures are neat - I cannot wait for Linz to come and take more pictures of our new bundle.

2 comments:

Brian Millsaps said...

Bri, you've become a posting machine. Wow. I can't believe how much older she's looking!

BTW, you may want to lock this thing down... evidenced by other comments :-)

The Gotzingers said...

SHE is GORGEOUS BRI!!! All your kids are so good lookin tho!! Congrats!! :o)