Friday, July 4, 2008

Lottie Laine


Here is a new one - it's kind of old but it is really cute - it's another one from Min. She has a really good eye. The last two babies (Bitty and Lottie) have been blessed at home, it was kind of weird at first but we had such a wonderful experience being at home with family AND friends - which usually does not happen when you bless the babies at church. This last time I recorded the whole blessing from my phone - I may post it up but right now Charai is not down with it - so enjoy this beautiful picture.

4 comments:

The Gotzingers said...

What a gorgeous picture!! Gorgeous baby too!!

Dustin & Kylee Nickerson said...

This picture is sweet enough to make you cry! I love this!! I can't believe you do the blog and not Chari! What a man!!! Ha ha! Keep teaching Dustin! Luv you guys!

Kaylani said...

what a little angel. looks like char gets to get into the bow making again! haha

Brian Millsaps said...

Bri, awesome pic... she's adorable.