Sunday, August 31, 2008

greetings and salutations!

this is one of a few phrases that we have kept alive and strong at work - it usually means someone is heading to stall 2 for a while. like a code - when it is said it is always in a dignified tone - like announcing a king or president. i have failed at staying consistent on my blog - which is unfortunately consistent for me. i gotta get Charai to start doing this too - she has the kids and sees some of the most hilarious things through the day.

we had a great summer - we had a wonderful time at the Davis family reunion. saw family, laughed and cried, talked about my sweet shramma (that 's what we called my Grandma Davis), golfed - not to well and played softball (c'mon - this is a Davis reunion - gotta play ball). went to te beach with the Allen, Owens and Silsby clans - dude...sweet. and had time to just hang out - no dance classes or competitions, no t-ball (that is not as good though), just us. i will get some pictures and get them posted - very soon...but i wont tell ya when, just come check it out or call.

2 comments:

Kaylani said...

it's about freakin' time, Bri! Ya. Char really needs to start blogging. I think you're the only husband I know that does it...what a good man. Let's get together soon before I'm larger than a whale! Miss you guys!

Linz said...

Sweet bro....you need to call me...I had the ump when you called last time!