Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Sassafras


Soooo, there is a conversation that Brileigh and I will have after I saw this picture. She is a "dazzler" for the K and K Dance studio in the QC. So, this is from left to right - Brileigh, Kylee and Emily. Kylee is a good friend of ours and Brileigh's dance teacher.

The Dazzlers compete in competitions all over and it has been great for her to expand her talents and have a great time as well. Our little Saige is shy when you meet her, just at first but when she steps on the stage - 300 or 3000 or at Disneyland - no problem, she is all business and ready to go.

She is too cute, pretty and definatley sassy. I was wanting boy first because I wanted to be sure if I issued a take care of that dude order, he'd protect his sister at all costs...BUT this sweet little thing is going to take out boys without ANY problem! LOVE HER!

...BUT WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A MODESTY TALK WHEN I GET HOME!!! Thanks Ky!

4 comments:

Andria said...

She is a very sweet girl! When she came over to our house to play last week she was so nice and pleasant! I think you can go easy on the modesty talk - she is only 7!!

Dustin & Kylee Nickerson said...

Thanks for what Bry???? ha ha... you know I love my tank tops! Can't dance with sweat stained t shirts... gross! lol! Brileigh will rock the dance world no doubt about it... and just leave it to the other dazzlers to take care of any guy problems... they are a tough group! lol Love them all...

The Gotzingers said...

Glad to see that you guys are updating your blog more!! :o) FINALLY!! lol

We need to get our kids together and BBQ sometime. That would be tons of fun! :o)

Mindy said...

Love Brileigh!!! Can't wait to see a video of her solo!